Ingredients:Chicken Thigh 125g diced
Wooden Skewers 2 soaked
Coconut Aminos 5ml ( 1⁄4 tbsp )
Lime Juice 5ml ( 1⁄4 tbsp ) or ACV
Fish Sauce 5ml ( 1⁄4 tbsp ) optional
Olive Oil 5ml ( 1⁄4 tbsp )
For the Satay
Peanut Butter 30g (2 tbsps ) or tahini
Coconut Milk (tinned) 20ml (1 tbsp )
Coconut Aminos 10ml ( 1⁄2 tbsp )
Fresh Chilli 1⁄4 optional
For the Greens
Salad Leaves 20g (1 cup )
Coriander 1⁄4 bunch ( 1⁄4 cup ) chopped
Lime Juice 10ml ( 1⁄2 tbsp )
- Get started by marinating your chicken. Place your diced chicken in a bowl and coat well with the lime juice, coconut aminos and fish sauce if using. Set aside to absorb some of the flavours.
- For the Satay, an a bowl, use a spoon to mix the nut butter, coconut cream, coconut aminos and fresh chilli. You can keep this raw, or feel free to stir it in a saucepan over low to medium heat to make it a little runnier. Add some water if needed
- Heat your fry or griddle pan with a little olive oil over medium heat and cook the chicken on all sides for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through and caramelised, golden brown on the outside.
- Whilst your chicken is cooking, mix your salad and chopped coriander in a bowl, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and lime juice.
- Serve all the elements of the dish together for an amazing meal.
MACROS (per serve):