Ingredients:Pumpkin 200g (1 1⁄2 cups ) grated
Spinach Leaves 40g (2 cups )
Sun-dried Tomatoes 20g ( 1⁄4 cup ) in olive oil
Almond Meal 200g (1 3⁄4 cups )
Coconut Milk (tinned) 30ml ( 1⁄4 cup )
Garlic Cloves 2 finely diced
Red Onion 1 finely diced
Eggs 6 whisked
Baking Powder 4g (1 tsp )
Coconut Oil 10g ( 1⁄2 tbsp )
Sea Salt 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 and grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softened and caramelised. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut cream, then add the almond meal and baking powder and mix well. Add the pumpkin, spinach, sun-dried tomato and onion mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown. Use a fork to test the centre, if it comes out clean when inserted and the loaf springs back its ready! Remove from the oven and leave for a few minutes to cool slightly.
- Turn out and set on a wire rack or board to cool. Slice and eat warm or leave to cool completely. Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months (slice before freezing).
MACROS (per serve):
Makes 8 serves