Ingredients:Chicken Wings 175g
Paprika, Ground 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp )
Sumac 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp )
Salt + Pepper 1  ( 1⁄4 )
Chilli Flakes 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp ) optional
Coconut Sugar 4g ( 1⁄4 tbsp ) optional
Olive Oil 10ml ( 1⁄2 tbsp )
For the Salad
Spinach/Rocket Leaves 20g (1 cup )
Asparagus 1⁄4 bunch shaved or sliced
Parsley 1⁄4 bunch chopped
Olive Oil 5ml ( 1⁄4 tbsp )
Mustard 5g ( 1⁄4 tbsp )
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the paprika, chilli flakes, salt, coconut sugar, sumac and black pepper to a bowl and mix well. In a separate large bowl, toss the chicken wings with the olive oil until well coated.
- Tip the spice rub over the wings, reserving a pinch or two for sprinkling, and massage it into the meat with your hands, making sure they are well coated.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking tray in a single layer and bake for 20–30 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until golden and cooked through.
- For the salad, remove the ends from the asparagus, and using a vegetable peeler, shave the asparagus spears lengthways into long ribbons. Place the asparagus ribbons in a large bowl with the baby spinach or rocket leaves and parsley. Drizzle with olive oil and mustard and toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Pile the wings onto a serving platter, sprinkle over the reserved rub and serve with a squeeze of lime juice and your salad.
MACROS (per serve):