Ingredients:Beef Mince 125g or other
Brown Onion 1⁄4 dicedcl
Garlic Clove 1 diced
Fresh Chilli 1⁄4 optional, diced
Garam Masala 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp )
Turmeric, Ground 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp )
Coriander, Ground 1g ( 1⁄4 tsp )
Broth / Stock 125ml ( 1⁄2 cup )
Coconut Milk (tinned) 10ml ( 1⁄2 tbsp ) dash, optional
Coriander 1⁄4 bunch ( 1⁄4 cup ) optional
Peanuts 15g (1 tbsp ) optional
- Get started by heating your fry pan over medium heat and add a little olive oil. Add your garlic, onion and chilli and sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Now add in your mince, stirring until browned on all sides. Add in your dry spices, coconut milk and broth and stir to mix well. Reduce the heat to medium and allow it to simmer and the flavours to infuse and your sauce to thicken up a little.
- Meanwhile, using a mandolin, grater or simply with a knife, grate or cut your zucchini into long thick noodles. I like mine rustic and rough, so just give it your best shot and have some fun with it.
- When you're almost ready to serve up, add your zucchini udon noodles to the mince mixture, and stir to soften. Transfer to a bowl and enjoy toped with freshly chopped herbs and toasted nuts if not nut free.
- If you'd like more sauce or even a soup, simply add more broth to your mince mixture.
MACROS (per serve):